Take a 30-hour Introductory TESOL Certificate Course with iTDi in a group of 3-6 participants
OR choose Private (1-to-1) if you prefer.
- World-class content written by leading ELT experts
- Highly-experienced and dedicated Personal Tutors
- Online community support from tutors, mentors, and teachers
What else do you get?
- A 30-hour certified TESOL course
- 9 practical and interactive, self-study lessons, including instructional videos by Scott Thornbury and Adrian Doff
- 4 x 90-minute tutorials, live via video-conference
- 1 hour of teaching skills practice with constructive feedback
- An individually-assessed teaching practicum
- Individually-assessed self-reflection & evaluation task
TERMS & CONDITIONS (Please read)
- Group cohorts require a minimum of 3-4 participants to start.
- Full payment is due 14 days prior to the Course start date and must be paid to secure your place.
- Any banking or transfer fees must be paid by you, the course participant. Banking/Transfer fees will be deducted accordingly for any refunds.
- Payment is non-refundable once the Course has started.
- Payment is fully refundable 7 days prior to the Course start date or more.
- Payment is 50% refundable less than 7 days prior to the Course start date.
- Non-refundable amounts are calculated at full price (i.e. less discounts).
- ALL Refunds are subject to a $30 processing fee.
We aim to be as fair and reasonable to our customers, teachers, tutors, staff, and investors and welcome your feedback.