Take a 140-hour TESOL Certificate with iTDi in a group of 3-6 participants
- World-class content written by leading ELT experts
- Highly-experienced and dedicated Personal Tutors
- Online community support from tutors, mentors, and teachers
- A 140-hour certified TESOL course
- 45 practical and interactive, self-study lessons, including instructional videos by Scott Thornbury and Adrian Doff
- 17 x 90-minute tutorials, live via video-conference
- 7 hours of teaching skills practice with constructive feedback
- 6 hours of individually-assessed teaching practicums
- 2 individually-assessed written assignments
TERMS & CONDITIONS (Please read)
- Group cohorts require a minimum of 3-4 participants to start.
- Full payment is due 14 days prior to the Course start date and must be paid to secure your place.
- Any banking or transfer fees must be paid by you, the course participant. Banking/Transfer fees will be deducted accordingly for any refunds.
- Payments for Modules 1-4 are non-refundable once the module has started.
- The fee for Module 5 (US $359) is non-refundable from 7 days prior to the Course start date.
- Non-refundable amounts are calculated at full price (i.e. less discounts).
- ALL Refunds are subject to a $30 processing fee.