Take a 140-hour TESOL Certificate with iTDi in a group of 3-6 participants
- World-class content written by leading ELT experts
- Highly-experienced and dedicated Personal Tutors
- Online community support from tutors, mentors, and teachers
- A 140-hour certified TESOL course
- 45 practical and interactive, self-study lessons, including instructional videos by Scott Thornbury and Adrian Doff
- 17 x 90-minute tutorials, live via video-conference
- 7 hours of teaching skills practice with constructive feedback
- 6 hours of individually-assessed teaching practicums
- 2 individually-assessed written assignments
TERMS & CONDITIONS (Please read)
- Group cohorts require a minimum of 3-4 participants to start.
- Payment for the course is spread over 4 installments.
- The 1st installment is due 14 days prior to the Course start date and must be paid to secure your place. All other payments should be made 14 days prior to the start of the relevant Module.
- Any banking or transfer fees must be paid by you, the course participant. Banking/Transfer fees will be deducted accordingly for any refunds.
- Payments for Modules 1-4 are non-refundable once the module has started.
- The Module 5 Advance payment (US $359) is non-refundable from 7 days prior to the Course start date.
- Non-refundable amounts are calculated at full price (i.e. less discounts).
- ALL Refunds are subject to a $30 processing fee.