GET TESOL/TEFL CERTIFIED with iTDi
Since 2012, iTDi has trained thousands of teachers in over 100 countries through iTDi Global
Webinars, iTDi Advanced Skills Courses, and our two popular online courses: English for Teachers
(EFT) and Teacher Development (TD). We offer online trainings, face-to-face trainings, and blended
learning solutions for Ministries of Education (MOEs), Corporate clients, and individual
teachers. We currently offer two TESOL/TEFL certification programs:
English for EFL Teachers
The English for EFL Teachers Certificate Program is a content-based course
designed to further develop your English language skills and then have those skills validated by
In each 8-week course, you'll explore a subject area like motivation with a small group of other
teachers. As you explore content, your tutor will guide you through language tasks that enrich
vocabulary, increase fluency, and develop academic writing skills.
Along the way, you'll get lots of personal feedback and evaluation. Each course begins and ends
with an English language assessment to measure progress. Seeing the results will increase your
confidence. After successfully completing an 8-week course, you will receive a Certificate of
Completion and earn 20 professional development credit hours.
Teachers working towards English For EFL Teachers Certification and an official validation of
their English language level by iTDi will need to complete a minimum of two 8-week courses in the
Who should take courses in the English for EFL Teachers Program?
Click here to learn more about the iTDi English for TEFL Teachers certificates.
- In-Service teachers who want to share and collaborate more internationally with the
global ELT community but don't feel confident about their English language skills.
- In-Service teachers who find it difficult to fully participate in professional
development opportunities on or off line because of their English language skills.
- In-service teachers who want to have the English language skills verified in order
to qualify to teach more advanced classes or improve their employment options.
- In-service or pre-service teachers who want to prepare for standardized tests of English.
- Pre-service teachers who want to improve their English language skills before taking a TEFL certification course.
TEFL Teacher Skills Development
The TESOL/TEFL Teacher Skills Development Certificate Program consists of practical 8-week topic-based
courses focused on a single area of classroom teaching. With a cohort of fellow teachers and and a
world class iTDi Tutor, you'll focus on this area in depth and come away with new understandings and
enhanced teaching skills. After successfully completing one of these 8-week courses, you will
earn 20 professional development credit hours. Teachers working towards TESOL/TEFL certification from iTDi
will need to take four 8-week online courses and complete a face-to-face teaching practicum.
Who should take the TESOL/TEFL Teacher Skills Development Certificate Program?
Click here to learn more about the iTDi TESOL/TEFL Teacher Skills Development certificates.
- In-service teachers who want to focus on improving specific teaching skills and earn
professional development credit to fulfill continuing education requirements.
- In-service teachers who want to validate their credentials by getting iTDi TESOL/TEFL Certified.
- Anyone who needs to earn TESOL/TEFL certification in order to begin a career in teaching English as a Foreign Language.
Not All TESOL Certificates Are The Same
Actually, anyone can offer a "TESOL Certificate" these
days, so we think you should know who wrote the material you will study.
The iTDi Faculty behind our
topic-based courses include some of the most respected teacher educators and some of the most
experienced ELT materials writers in the world
Each 8-week certificate course costs *US$199 and includes:
- Small-group collaboration led by a world-class iTDi Tutor.
- Online lessons that can be repeated and reviewed.
- A private online discussion area where you'll work with other participants & your tutor.
- Topic-related tasks and evaluative feedback.
- 5 Live Online Sessions to review unit contents, reflect and share ideas.
- Evaluation of coursework by your tutor and verification from iTDi Faculty.
- A Certificate of Completion for teachers who successfully fulfill course requirements.
*A limited number of full and partial scholarships are available
We have many iTDi Certificate tutors available in our team, but here's introducing four: (Click their pictures for more information)
"Making the decision to invest in improving yourself is your job. Helping you get where
you want to go is my job. Working together, this course will certainly lead to greater
opportunities in your professional development."
"Taking courses with iTDi not only offers you professional development you want and need, but also gives you countless opportunities to connect to an ever-evolving and expanding global community of English teachers, trainers, authors and researchers"
"The success of the course depends on taking new knowledge and combining it with experience. We
can look at our experiences and learn from them, and then share with others. It's a collaborative
journey of trying and reflecting."
"If we want to keep growing as teachers, we must devote ourselves to a lifetime of learning."