Create your own future in 2017!
Registration now open for:
Drama in the ELT Classroom (March)
The Power and Joy of Extensive Reading (April)
Challenge your beliefs about teaching, acquire new skills, and learn with
some of the best teachers in ELT by taking a four-week iTDi Advanced course.
This year, we're offering a range of courses on topics, areas, and issues you'll
want to explore more deeply.
Each course costs only $59 and is led by a content area expert and includes:
- four live one-hour sessions in the iTDi online global classroom
- course-exclusive texts, multimedia components, and study materials
- access to a dedicated course forum practice circle where you'll discuss
course content, interact with your instructor and classmates, post
assignments, and share ideas
- small classes to encourage interaction and provide personal attention
- support and mentoring from iTDi
- an International Teacher Development Institute (iTDi) endorsed Certificate of Completion, recording 20 professional development hours
Take your learning further with an iTDi Certificate of Accomplishment!
Demonstrate the skills and knowledge you acquired in a course by doing
additional course-specific assignments and having your work evaluated to fulfill
the requirements for an optional Certificate of Accomplishment signed by the
course instructor and endorsed by iTDi. This post-class work and evaluation is
available for an additional fee, and will provide you with documentation to show
what you have learned, and the number of professional development hours earned.
All classes are recorded, so don't worry if you miss one. Following each class,
registered participants are emailed a link to playback the recording at leisure.
We also send out mini-assignments and readings by email. Participants are encouraged
to engage in the online forum discussions between classes, and the tutors will be
available to answer any questions arising from the course.
Explore past courses as self-study options